2) Brooklyn Cider House opens its cidery, restaurant, and tasting room to the public. See Here’s New York City’s New Hard-Cider Headquarters from Grub Street for details.
3) Meredith Collins’ latest Craft Cider Round Up for Cider Culture is Different Apples.
4) Cidercraft recommends 5 Chai Spiced Ciders for Winter.
5) Cider Chat interviews the owners of The Cider Junction in Building San Jose with Cider.
6) “That’s the thing that I think we really excel at—making a traditional English farmhouse-style cider.” Abram Goldman-Armstrong talks with Cidercraft in British-Influence, Northwest-Made Ciders at Cider Riot!
7) Good Beer Hunting visits Herefordshire to interview Tom Oliver. Oliver’s Cider & Perry—which recently released its ANXO collaboration Ocle Pychard—is featured in Shelton Brothers’ newsletter Please, sir, I want some cider!
8) Cider Culture reports on Mixed Metaphor—a co-fermented “table beer with Vermont apples” produced by Brooklyn’s Threes Brewing with Shacksbury. And Collective Arts Brewing of Ontario collaborates with Graft Cider of New York on a Blackberry & Cherry Dreamsicle Cider.
9) Cider Soms recommend ciders from Eden, Prima, and Mission Trail in Sparkling Ciders for The Holidays.
10) Along Came a Cider reviews Sea Cider Pippins. Cider Says reviews Slopeswell Mystrale, Alpenfire Ember, and Virtue Cider Michigan Brut. Cidercraft reviews the Cider-Grown New England Combo Pack. CiderScene reviews Honest Abe Pineapple and Citizen Cider Ms. & Mr. Burlington. The Milled Apple reviews Cider-Grown Maker’s Combo and Portland Cider Company Apple. Cider Society reviews Graft Cider Golden Tides, Alter Ego The Guardian Angel, and Reverend Nat’s The Passion. The Cider Drinker reviews Marks & Spencer Cider, Brännland Iscider 2015, and Perry’s Cider Puffin. And Cider Explorer reviews Gutshof Kraatz Wilde Kerle 2016 and Zeffer Apple Crumble.
Have a great weekend!